Monday, March 5, 2012

Ready or Not, Here I Come

I can't believe that it's spring break already. It feels like yesterday that I found out I was going to the UAE.  I'm excited to go abroad.  I had the opportunity to study abroad in India last year and I had no clue last year I will have the opportunity to travel again with the school. CSB has offered me places that in my wildest dreams, I had never dreamed. 

Today, I'm doing my errands to get ready for my trip. I have to go to the bank and get a last few things ready to go that I couldn't do when I was at CSB.   Its exciting but nerve wracking at the same time to remember everything.  Picking my poster up for my presentation and double checking everything. Its a lot to remember but it will be worth it.

I can't wait for the smells, the people, and the food. I have done alot of reading and I feel like I just have to go again. 

-Rhebekkah Westre

No comments:

Post a Comment