Monday, March 5, 2012

Almost TIME!!!

I cannot believe that in a couple of days we will be heading out to the UAE.  This will be my first trip out of the United States and it is a huge step for me.  It has never cross my mind that I will be going to the UAE, as my first trip.  It is very exciting and I cannot wait to explore this wonderful place.  I am kind of nervous right now because it feels like it is a dream.  It also feels like everything is coming by so fast as well.  I cannot believe that I and other Bennies will be able to go on this once in a life time trip.  I am looking forward to create wonderful bonds with the group as well as form lasting friendship and relationship with the people we meet in Abu Dhabi as well. 

I am looking forward to immerse myself in a totally different culture from mines and learn their way of life.  I also want to understand how things work there.  I heard that Abu Dhabi is a beautiful place and I am looking forward to see that as well.  I heard that food is great as well and I want to try new food and new things. 

I am just so excited that there is so much I want to say.  I think that going to this conference will help me become a better leader as well as how I can help others to lead. 

OMG Abu Dhabi!!!!  We are coming!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. oops I forgot to write my name on this post!!

    -Song Her-

    I hope all is well for all!!

    ReplyDelete